To find the most recent and thorough information about Oklahoma elections, including the following, click here:
- Request Absentee Ballots
- Verify Voter Registration Information
- View Voting Districts
- Find Polling Place Information
- View a Sample Ballot
- Check the Status of Absentee Ballots
- Respond to an Address Confirmation Notice – What is this?
By entering your name, date of birth (DOB), Oklahoma driver license number OR state ID number, AND the last four digits of your Social Security number, you can access additional features such as:
- Change Political Affiliation
- Change a Residence Address or Mailing Address (Residence change must be within the county where you are currently registered.) NOTE: If change is not within the same county, you will need to complete a paper application, which can be downloaded here.